Featuring an impressive amount of lakes, a total of five, Woodland Waters is set within the Lincolnshire countryside and has a number of luxury lodges. Covering 72 acres of land, there is plenty to explore and a number of lodges for you to stay in, as well as camping options available.
You can choose to stay in the Lakeview Lodges, Park Home Lodges or Lakeview En-suite lodges while at Woodland Waters. They are all fairly similar and feature:
- Incredible views over the lakes
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Breakfast kitchen
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin-bedded rom
- Flat screen TV with Free-view
- Parking space
- Specimen Lake: Covers 14 acres, predominantly Carp water, as well as Bream, Rudd, Perch and large Pike, some weighting up to 27 ½ lbs.
- Match Lake: Covers 7 acres, noted for large head of Tench weighing up to 11 ½ lbs, as well as Bream, Roach, Rudd, Perch and Carp.
- Small Carp Lake: Perfect for beginners with easy water and carp weighing up to 10lbs. Only a quarter of an acre with two islands.
- Birch Lake: The newest lake that is well stocked with Carp, Tench, Bream, Roach and Rudd. Great for anglers of any level.
- Roach Pool: A great lake for junior anglers and is well stocked with small Carp, Tench, Crucians and Roach.
- Woody’s bar and Lakeview restaurant